Saturday, February 14, 2009

torn by two guys.

In summer of '07 I sent off a missionary.
9. Charlie Baker
Meaning he left to preach about God and Jesus Christ for two whole years.

I can't see him for 2 years, and I'm not supposed to talk to him.
( I have though.

Twice. )


When he left, I was madly in love with him.
We did the funnest, craziest things.
I swore I'd date around, but also swore I wouldn't be married and would date him when he got back.

Hmm. Very contradicting.


Well, in the mean time, I moved to the east coast, then moved back home with my family. Moved out with some friends and dated/one night standed with 10-29.

Now I'm on 30.
James Evans.

And I think I actually like him.


We went out last night. He went to see the Confessions of a Shopaholic with me,
that's the first good sign.

Then we got pizza and went to his house. And umm.
Made out for say...four hours!

And all during this, he knew about Charlie.

And he kept talking about him.
About how he's nervous because he likes me and doesn't want to lose me to him blah blah blah.

I like him, but I love Charlie.

I should have locked myself in my house for 2 years, doing nothing but work and go to school , saving money so when he got home we could get married and live happily ever after.
I wish I could go back .

And now I have a date with James tonight.
And am kind of hoping we'll make out again.

1 comment:

  1. wow good stuff lol u got few men on the go lol i'm up to date! btw added you to the list and followed! U should follow mine too :-) and NY on tues wooo

    ReplyDelete