Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First Entry.

So here I am.
Just created my boy blog.
I have all of these thoughts and theories about boys that I've learned since I was 15.

I grew up in a relatively religious family. I am the youngest of four.
My eldest dated a lot, but the middle two didn't.

Then there was me. I got my first boyfriend, Brandon Boyd, age 15.
That's where it all started.
I was locked down for 3 years.
THREE!


But don't get me wrong, there was plenty of dating going on in the mean time.

When we were in our "off seasons", I happened to sneak in...

  • Chris Neff, second boyfriend. Pot head, drinker, who loved me.
Still loves me.

  • Scott Donald. The boy who let me and my best friend cheat off him through all of chemistry. The boy who had been in and out of Boys Ranches and didn't have parents living in America, but wouldn't skip class with us for the LIFE OF HIM.

  • Travis Perkins. Baseball player, a year younger than me and a real looker. He'd just gotten out of a relationship too, so rebounds were enjoyed all around.

  • Tim Perry, one kiss was all, in the 3 weeks leading up to it.

  • Jim Smith. Second pot head. I don't think I ever hung out with him or hooked up with him when he was sober. I was only 17 (pretty inexperienced...), he was 16, always drunk, and always trying to grope me. Even during the rides at the fair.

Then I went back to Brandon. We dated for another year before finally cutting it off after high school. This is the longest relationship I've been in. I was with him from 15-18. I grew up with him, learned everything there is to known about psychological disorders, fell in love, got my heart broken MULTIPLE times, and eventually ended up breaking his.

I have so much to say about him, so many experiences to share.

But I will save those for other posts.


This is just the beginning.

2 comments:

  1. ooo--errr...interesting stories! keep us (me) posted! follow my blog so your on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your candidness.

    Careful though - of yourself and others (blogging is never anonymous).

    I've ever only (truly) fallen in love once.

    I was lucky enough to marry him.

    (Thanks for stopping by my place)

    ReplyDelete